Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Question-Blueprint On Growing Rich And Wealthy


Wheels of  Wealth 

“Fortune sides with him who dares.” ― Virgil


1.What does wealth mean to me in terms of money,assets,possessions,knowledge and skills?Which,aspects out of these ,is the critical indicator of wealth for me?What am I currently doing to increase that factor,other than think about it?

2.When do I intend to start taking concrete action for generating serious wealth and  getting rich?What action/actions do I think,are essential to start me on the right track?

3.Where do I envisage myself 5 years,and 10 years down the line if I don’t take concrete action to get rich?

4.How important is it for me to get rich,on a scale of 10?Have I committed myself to getting rich within a decided time frame?What am I willing to give in return for getting rich within a legitimate frame of reference?

5.Why do I want to grow rich?What are the most important things I will be able to do,be or have by growing rich?Why do I want to avoid getting rich?What am I gaining by avoiding wealth?

6.Which is the most suitable route to wealth for me?When do I intend to follow it?What are my six major reasons for delaying or procrastinating my actions?Can I list them?

7.What do I think are the problems that I will face when I start off on my dedicated route to acquiring wealth?Am I willing to face them and still forge ahead,through the sweat of my brow?Do I intend to grow wealthy just through the easy option of throwing money into the soil?

8.Am I willing to start from the bottom ,and work my way upwards in order to generate massive wealth?Do I have a mental blueprint in place for my actions,even if it is a rough and rudimentary sketch?

9.What is my innermost inclination about wealth;That I will eventually get rich “someday”,”someway”?Or that I am already on my way to wealth with a sure shot,studied and researched process,that I am faithfully working on?

10.Am I aware of the inseparable facet of wealth ;tithing and giving?Do I intend to share my wealth and use it for benefit of humanity at large?What actions am I taking currently to follow up with my intention?




Over to you my friends.........



No comments: