Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Personal Growth And Development


“Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.” ― Andy Rooney



Personal growth and development is more than just learning in classrooms.It is a firm foundation of values,discipline,commitment and systems.


1.What have I learnt new today that helps me grow into the vision of what/who I want to be,mentally,emotionally,physically,materially,socially,spiritually

2.When will I grow into the vision of what or who I want to be?Do I have a plan in place for transforming myself into what I want to be,if I’m already not there yet?

3.Why is growth important to me?What do I intend to accomplish through my growth and learning?In what ways would I  become better through my growth?What do I lose out if I do not develop myself and enhance my potential?Have I considered that?

4. Which is the quickest way to grow?What is the fastest way to learn something of value?

5.How can I learn more that will help me become a better human being,instead of just a better businessman,professional,sportsman etc.?What more can I learn that will make me an excellent human being?

6.Where will I reach if I do not commit to self growth and development?What do I stand to lose over the next 5 years if I do not construct a personal growth process ;with a focus on values,discipline,systems,consistent commitment?

7.Who are my role models for personal development and growth in life?What do  I intend to learn from their personal examples?

8.Which achiever do I personally know who does not have a personal growth program involving values,discipline,systems,and consistent commitment?

9.Personal growth is an adventure that is far more fulfilling than physical adventure,in the long term.Do I consider this fact as relevant for my life?Without it ,how do I visualize my life unfolding over the next ten years?Where will I be over the next 30 years without a growth system?What kind of a person will I become?


10.Growth and personal development is centered in strong values & systems.Can I name a few that are particularly important to me?Do I commit myself to these values consistently?


Over to you my friends

No comments: