Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Fascinating Search For The Future


“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt


1. Why is the future ,and planning for it, important to me at all? Do I know anyone who has generated massive success ,without developing a systematic action plan for the future?

2. Where/who  can I turn to for tapping into creative ideas for envisioning a fantastic future? After that ,how do I plan action for manifesting that reality?

3.What do I feel about  my future normally?Is it encouraging,uplifting and pleasing?Is it just O.K?Is it discouraging?If so why should I continue thinking like that?Why should my vision of my future not become increasingly encouraging?

4.Where will I be living 5 years from today?10 years?Which kind of house?Which kind of city?Same as now?Or someplace better?

5. Where will I be working 10 years from now?Which field?Same as the present?Do I like it or do I want something different?If something different,can I change it?

6. What is going to be my work content in the coming future?If my present work is not satisfying in content,or reward,can I explore the possibility of creating, or reaching out to something more fulfilling,more rewarding?

7.What actions can I initiate for creating massive wealth and abundance in my future?

8.What  creative steps can I take to make my  attitude towards the future increasingly optimistic, and encouraging?

9.How do I connect my past to my future? Do I remember encouraging memories, and past successes ; and project them into the future?Or do I end up projecting something "else"?Where is that taking me?

10. Where do I see myself in physical and health terms 5 years from now?10 years?15?If I have a vision,or even an idea of what I like,what can I do to advance in that direction?

11. How easily will I be able to earn exponentially in the future,save more than now,invest better,and serve more people? .Where do I see myself financially 5 years from today?10 years?20?

12.Is there a better way of doing something that I am currently  doing, to increase my chances of creating a terrific future?Am I willing to even consider it?

13.Do I sincerely want to reach my goals in the future?Am I committed to improving my future prospects? Having committed can I explore creative ways of building action plans;gently first,and then more vigourously?

14.Will I ever be able to reach my future goals?Do I ask myself this question honestly?And having asked, can I honestly listen to ,and repeat the inner response I receive?Then progress according to plan?

15.Does my concern for my future interfere with the  enjoyment of my present?Or does preoccupation with the present completely overwhelm my planning for the future?

16.Do I have any systematic action plans for improving my future prospects?Have I even considered it?When will that golden day suddenly arrive in my life when I will make systematic action plans for the future? What can I do to begin planning today?

17. Should I feel concerned or apprehensive about my future?Do I think it is “realistic”,and hence justified?Is there someone compelling  me to think like that?Can I practice more positive and optimistic attitudes towards my future?

18.Mostly we suffer from not knowing what we exactly,precisely, want from our future.Is it possible that I am not exactly clear about my vision. How can I devise ways of finding out what I exactly want from my  future?Who can I contact for finding out more about this?

19.Quantum physics and New Age thinking points to the existence of our envisioned reality in the future,right now .Where is the bright future that I desire right now?How can I discover ways of reaching there,of entering that desired reality?Do I want to explore this dimension as an exciting possibility ?Or, in my laziness, do I want to dismiss it as a queer fad,and miss out on the probable benefits?


20.It is known that anything that we repeatedly focus on manifests, through the repetitive thought vibrations unleashed. How can I design a future in my mind,and stick  to the vision assiduously so as to manifest it?



Over to you my friends..........

No comments: